Wednesday, January 1, 2014

01.01.14

 
image from Tumblr (sorry, dunno exact source)

Let's ring in the new year with good cheer
and tons of resolutions no one actually keeps!
So, yes. I have finally started my blog and hopefully I update it religiously.
 I can't wait to share my ideas, tips, tricks and opinions on things.
I need to warn you guys though, expect me to use a lot of profanity in my posts.... its just how I am.
Okay? K.
Since its the new year, I'm going to make this entry about my reflection on 2013.

2013 was a great year for me despite the fucked up things that came along.
I became super sassy this year also joined the kawaii brothahood \m/ Hahahaha.
I met my boyfriend Anthony at an anime convention's rave in Sacramento, CA.
My eyes finally opened and I realized what I wanted to do with my life, which is to be
an esthetician and/or a voice actress. I traveled to different states besides Nevada which was
amazing! I finally moved out of my mom's place and my boyfriend and I bought a house, adopted
 1 puppy and rescued another. I met amazing people as well this year but of course I had to let some go.
I got into a few quarrels with some people which was kind of the reason why I wanted to move out in the first place.

Anyways, I am seriously a VERY blessed girl and I can't wait for the blessings and challenges I'll be receiving this year.
I might post an ootd break down or a "What I Got For Christmas" post. So till then!

Stay sassy,
Moonsy

2 comments:

  1. OOTD definitely! also, do a what's in my purse :3 and maybe a room/house tour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! Sounds good. Won't be able to do a room/house tour anytime soon because we're slowly putting things together in our house so it might take a while. Most likely 4 months at the least. :)

      Delete