Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Mon Chéri Cherry Red


                                       Black jersey top with gold accent: thrifted, patterned skater skirt: Forever21
                                               Boots: Dr. Marten 1460 Classics in Cherry Red

Hey ho my darlings!

Here's something I threw together today to do a little shopping with my love, nothing too special. Luckily the skirt's material is a bit heavy because it was a tad bit windy today. Also it wasn't freezing so I didn't need to put on a jacket! These boots though, man oh man. They were a birthday gift from my boyfriend. I almost cried when I opened up the box to these bad babes. I actually nicknamed them; the right one is Matilda and the left one is Olga.

I usually prefer skirts or a dress over pants any day which is pretty funny because when I was in high school I didn't like to gravitate away from wearing jeans. I was so conscious of my legs but I've learned to love them over time as should anyone. ;) Anyways that's all for now my dears!

As always, stay sassy.

- Moonsy

Also here's a super kawaii photo of me. 

2 comments: